Your Local Personal Injury Law Advocates
- Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury 100%
Mr. Kaufman attended high school and college on the east coast, and earned his Juris Doctorate law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law where he filed a Reply Brief with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals as a certified law student. While in law school, Mr. Kaufman clerked for a prestigious personal injury firm and assisted on several cases that resulted in favorable jury verdicts for his clients.
Before entering law school, Mr. Kaufman spent several years working as an Ocean Safety Officer for the City & County of Honolulu. When he is not at work, Mr. Kaufman can be found performing the roles of personal chauffeur, butler, and/or chef for his 8-year-old daughter.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Maine , Maine
- Major: Psychology
- Hawaii, 2016
- Hawaii State Bar Association , 2016 to Present
- Hawaii Association for Justice , 2020 to Present
- Kessner Umebayashi Bain & Matsunaga, Associate Attorney , 2015 to 2020
- The Brandi Law Firm , Law Clerk , 2014 to 2015