Your Local Personal Injury Law Advocates
Charles E. McKay
- Personal Injury
Honolulu native Charles McKay brings extensive mediation and arbitration experience to his personal injury law practice at Rosenberg & McKay, including experience under the auspices of Disputes Prevention & Resolution, Inc. and the American Arbitration Association. His practice includes a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims, with a particular focus on car accidents and construction site accidents and other industrial injuries.
Mr. McKay received his Bachelor's degree in Economics from Stanford University in 1979 and his Juris Doctorate law degree with an emphasis on Taxation from the University of Santa Clara School of Law in 1983. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Hawaii, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United State Supreme Court.
Outside of the practice of law, Mr. McKay is interested in automobile mechanics, woodworking, residential design and construction, and golf. He is PADI certified and enjoys scuba diving in Hawaii's beautiful waters.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 1983
- Honors: Western States Finalist, National Institute of Trial/Advocacy Competition
- Major: Taxation
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- B.S. - 1979
- Major: Economics
- Hawaii, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 1983
- U.S. Federal Court, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- Hawaii State Bar (Member, Advisory Panel on Alternative Dispute Resolution reforms)
- American Bar Association (Member, Construction Industry subsection)